The variant that the Betis coach handles is Aleñá. The Barcelona player showed better resources so far playing in a more advanced position, but his profile is closer to the daring that Rubi wants in the construction of the game. The return of William Carvalho after his herniated disc operation is another unknown: he could be in Eibar despite still having few ballots to start.Rubi has no intention of changing the game system that has been driving in recent months with that figure of the third center turned into a pivot during some phases of the crash. With this, the technician’s look is clear: he will choose between support or creativity to replace Guardado. Andrés Guardado’s injury is a major setback for Rubi in the face of his team’s next meetings and the coach must decide whether to give his midfield more consistency or if he includes more creativity in his lineups. Betis had in the Mexican the best possible ally of Channels to make coverage and join the attack, so that his reopens the deck of options that he has in his hands the coach Verdiblanco.Many spotlights point to Guido Rodriguez. The long-awaited pivot requested by the technician in this winter market saw its leading role slowed due to Edgar’s good level in his third central position. Rubi could now give him the title to further balance his system even though his version was not brilliant in the Copa against Rayo appointment. LaLiga Santander* Data updated as of January 29, 2020
Kike Barja has undergone surgery this afternoon at the Clínica Universidad de Navarra. The player has presented a picture of abdominal pain throughout the day, so this afternoon he has had several tests in the hospital that have confirmed the initial diagnosis of acute abdomen (appendicitis). Barja will spend the night in the hospital, where tomorrow will be valued again. Doctors Rotellar and Baixauli, from the Clínica Universidad de Navarra, They have performed a laparoscopic appendectomy on the footballer late this afternoon and the player is already resting in his room.
Pogba has sounded strongly in the last signings markets to leave United with Madrid and Juventus as top candidates to gain the services of the French. Now, with this information, a further step is taken towards a probable departure of Paul Pogba from the ‘red devils’ and thus fulfill the desire of his agent, Mino Raiola, to find him a new team. As the English newspaper reports, Pogba has said in the locker room that “his head is not in the club and he wants to have a new challenge.” Despite this, the Frenchman has many friends among his teammates at United who are trying to convince him to continue in the English team, since they consider it the best for the team. The soap opera Pogba seems endless. Once a winter transfer market has closed in which Manchester United has been reinforced with the incorporation of Bruno Fernandes from Sporting de Portugal, the figure of the French midfielder remains the protagonist. As published Manchester Evening NewsPaul has told his teammates that he still intends to leave next summer.
Bartomeu had promised Quique Setién a nine in the winter market and, after not granting it despite Suárez’s injury, he is obliged to do so after the Dembélé operation. As soon as Barça has the OK of the medical commissions of LaLiga and the FEF, who fight even to approve the diagnosis of the French striker, he will face a signing with controversy. A discard can end up becoming Barça’s hope. Ángel Torres and Getafe would be delighted with the possibility of entering 10 million euros for a 33-year-old footballer with obvious goal smell but who in no case had been on Barça’s list of futures throughout his career. Lucas Pérez and Roger Martí are still in the background, while, according to RAC1, Willian José and Loren are discarded. Both had played under the orders of Quique Setién in Las Palmas and Betis respectively. Ángel Torres, president of Getafe, said Wednesday in Catalunya Ràdio that he did not give him “the tufillo” that Barça went for Angel. He, like everyone else, knew firsthand that the canary had been discarded by the technical secretariat of Barça. It is surprising that a week after having ruled out incorporation, things change. Ángel Luis Rodríguez Díaz (26-4-1987) is now a real option to reinforce Barça. Cross out the initial lists as a possible reinforcement, ruled out by the technical secretariat commanded by Eric Abidal and Ramon Planes, the impossibility of signing strikers of more hierarchy and, especially, the economic straits of the club and the conviction that the great investment must be made next summer to replace Luis Suárez ( Lautaro), they have turned the canary into a real option (not the only one) overnight.
Sergio Ramos: “We haven’t talked yet. Now we have to raise our heads.”Referee: “Whenever they come here they whistle against us.”Hobby: “Thank you for the support you have given us. We have to keep working.”Did you expect to be a starter? “I always look forward to it. I always hope I can help the team.”Good match: “Yes, but I changed my attendance for victory.”Zidane’s words after the match: “Nothing yet. Tomorrow we’ll talk to be focused for the Sunday classic.”Later, he added the following to the cameras of Realmadrid TV:“Madrid always comes back. With this shirt you have to always be ready for everything. You have to try the comeback. Tomorrow we change the chip to be focused for Sunday, a good game is waiting for us, a Classic is always difficult and can cost us a lot in LaLiga. “ Vinicius Junior was one of the most prominent players of the white team in the defeat of his team at the hands of the City of Guardiola, giving the assistance to Isco that put the whites ahead in the clash. The Brazilian analyzed in mixed zone the most outstanding plays of the match. Gabriel Jesús pushes Ramos: “I don’t need to look at the phone to see the play. The whole stadium saw that Jesus pushed Sergio a little.”Did Gabriel Jesus recognize anything after the set? “Do not”Game of return: “We are going to work and have a calm head, besides being focused on winning.”The team plays better outside: “It is difficult to control all the games. We knew that this was a difficult game. We will trace yes or yes.”
Four footballers stand out on the starting ramp: James, Bale, Lucas Vázquez and Mariano. All four will come out if offers arrive that are considered adjusted to their market value. In addition, there are four other cases in the air: Nacho, Marcelo, Modric and Brahim. The first three have given a lot to Madrid and a joint decision will be made with them, depending on what their role in the project will be. As for Brahim, the leaders hope that he will finally accept an assignment, something they have pushed into in the last two transfer windows.In the arrivals section, in addition to the return of Achraf and Odegaard, Madrid want to incorporate a midfielder (Fabián is the favorite of the board and Pogba is Zidane’s). In addition, the hiring of a ‘nine’ (like Halaand) will be addressed if Jovic still does not meet expectations. But to make room for them, you must first sell … Before getting in, allow to exit. It is the message that Madrid sends in the face of the next transfer market, which is not yet clear on what dates it will be open due to the postponement of official competitions. The white club has an overbooking problem in its squad. He currently has 25 players in the first team (including Rodrygo). To these we must add Reinier, who is currently in Castilla, and up to eleven on loan who could start the preseason with Madrid (Achraf, Odegaard, Ceballos, Reguilón, Odriozola, Kubo, Vallejo, Mayoral, Lunin, Óscar Rodríguez and Luca Zidane).The main concern of the leaders comes with the 25 footballers who are currently in the club and there the slogan is clear: At least four or five footballers must be transferred from those under the command of Zidane. The loaned are a separate case that does not worry the club, quite the contrary. Some will return to stay (Achraf and Odegaard), in other cases it is still to be decided whether they will stay (Reguilón and Ceballos) and the rest will return on loan or transferred with a buyback option, because they are soccer players who, due to their youth and projection, have many suitors.